Canelo vs Munguia

 ladies and gentlemen the time has come to bring out the fighters for the main event of the evening as Canelo promotions and Premier Boxing Champions presents the ceremonial weigh-in for the PBC pay-per-view featured bout brought to you by Canelo promotions and tgb promotions in association with Golden Boy promotions and zanfer boxing promotions and presented by Corona Premiere the exceptional light beer it's Fight Night lighted up by vmc tequila cocktails El or an too by El Mexico Brand Products bringing authentic sabore to your table s El Mexicano and by draft King sports book The Crown is yours and Now ladies and gentlemen with no further Ado let's bring our fighters to the stage first please welcome from Tijuana Baja California Mexico the hardh hitting world rank Contender the former wo 154 PB Champion The Undefeated and acclaimed Challenger ha [Music] mongia for and Now ladies and gentlemen the Superstar of boxing from wal laara halisco Mexico the four Division World Champion boxing first and only Undisputed super middleweight champion of the world el oroso Guerrero theara Saul Canelo [Applause] Alvarez e [Music] right here Wi on his right here okay [Applause] [Music] [Applause] [Music] well fans the fighters are ready to step on to the scale welcome them as they make their way on the scale 12 rounds of boxing for the Undisputed super middleweight championship of the world the weight limit is a very strict 168 lbs first we'll bring the Challenger to the scale with an outstanding record of 43 wins no losses 34 wins coming by way of knockout he'll be making the seventh appearance in a world title raction please welcome the all action undefeated Challenger haime Mia the hard-hitting highe mongia weighs in at 1674 lb 167.5 and Now ladies and gentlemen here he is with a record of 60 wins two losses and two draws 39 of his wins coming by way of knockout he will be making his 25th World title appearance ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the reigning and defending Undisputed super middleweight champion of the world shahul [Music] Canelo alvare [Applause] Canelo Alvarez weighs in at already 166.8523831 up time to bring our Fighters together facing off this is the final time they will see each other face to face until they meet in the center of the Ring tomorrow night for the main event of the evening there they are ladies and gentlemen 12 rounds of boxing for the Undisputed super middleweight championship of the world Canelo Alvarez versus Hae Moon and now once again let's hear from our Fighters for the main event my pleasure to hand it over once again to Jordan plant Jordan take it away thank you Jimmy we give h a second to get us close on hi May right [Music] here Mar te will translate for us again tomorrow night you have the chance to change your life and become the Undisputed super middleweight champion of the world how so real is this moment for you it's I'm so excited it's a great opportunity I'm going to take advantage of it to the fullest and tomorrow I'm going to be the new world champion a great trip standing next to you right now I can feel an overwhelming amount of confidence coming from you where does that come from it's from the energies from the preparation that I had which I trust to the fullest it's from my team from my family from all of you guys here supporting me cheering me on and that's the energy that you feel right now one more sleep until you step through those ropes what's your final message to Canelo and your fans [Music] [Applause] it's going to be a great fight thank you to everyone who comes out and support us and most of all via Mexico thank you so much best of luck tomorrow night thank you the Undisputed super middleweight champion of the world Canelo Alvarez earlier this week you said you feel the best you've ever felt in your career 64 fights in how do you feel the best ever when you're so deep in this no I feel I feel really good I feel in in my Prime I feel in my best because I have no injuries anymore so I feel in my in my best right now and I'm going to show you uh guys in Saturday night so you said no injuries you're feeling your best so will this be the best version of Canelo we will see tomorrow night yeah yeah I think I'm in my best shape ever we know you bring out the Stars can you give the fans any hints on who's walking to the ring with you tomorrow night [Applause] [Music] [Applause] I'm gonna let Martin translate for that for us real quick Martin all right so I'm so happy to be here I want all of Mexico to enjoy this fight it's gonna be a great time and most most of all via Mexico cabon your love for your fans is evident you love them you you put on a great performance for them every time and you know they pay hard money to watch you fight what's your message to them before you step in the ring vers Tom MO oh they know I'm going to put my best I'm going to put all my experience my my talent and and win the fight win and and and I hope they they all enjoy this fight because it's for Mexico and maybe celebrate on Sunday for S DEA yeah why not all right thank you so much good luck to you tomorrow night Undisputed Champion Canelo Alvarez everyone [Applause] well fans let's bring our fighters to the stage at this time first the Challenger joining us from Margarita Santa Fe Argentina he's the Challenger and world rank Contender please welcome Fabian TNT [Music] maon and we bring his opponent the defending Champion to the stage at this time from San Antonio Texas the former WBA super lightweight world champion and the current WBC interim Welterweight Champion introducing Mario El AA baros well this showdown in the welterweight division for the interim WBC welterweight Championship has a weight limit of 147 lbs we invite our fighters to the scale at this time first the Challenger with a record of 22 wins only two losses 16 wins coming by way of knockout he'll be making his first attempt at a world title.

Canelo vs Munguia: Live streaming results, round by round, how to watch, start time, full card info

Please welcome the battle ready world rank Challenger Fabian TNT my [Music] Donna Fabian Maidana weighs in at 146 point2 pounds welterweight world champion elasta Mario [Music] baros Mario baros weighs in at 146.640 we have a fight for the interm WBC welterweight championship of the world on there they are ladies and gentlemen co- main event of the evening Mario baros versus Fabian maana Jordan plant once again let's hear from both of our Fighters it's been almost five years since you fought here in the states how excited are you to be back showcasing your skills on the bigest stage in boxing uh good afternoon everyone I'm really happy to be here fighting in this great card for a world title in front of all of you all and I can't wait for Saturday night thank you so much you said in fighter meetings that you want to make a name for yourself what would it mean to you to win the interim WBC title I'm GNA leave it all in the ring that's my goal I'm gonna just do my best and my goal is to give the title to Argentina bring the belt back to my home country what's your predic for this fight I'm GNA win this fight and I'm gonna bring the title back to Argentina thank you so much good luck tomorrow [Applause] night Mario baros everyone Mario so good to see you back at T-Mobile Arena this is where your last fight was big Sage comain event to Canelo vers moia when you run this fight through your head how do you see it playing out with my hand being raised you want to get into more details are you going to be working that jab as much as you were in your last fight especially against ugas I was so impressed you were just pumping the jab the entire fight thank you yeah no me know I'm I'm going go in there you know try to fight smart but uh I never shy away from a fire fight I know my DS coming with a lot to prove but like I said you know uh I'm doing whatever it takes you know to uh to make sure the the strap goes back to San Antonio and you're expecting a baby girl in August congrats to you and amayra I know that's got to add some extra motivation do you did you feel any more out of motivation this Camp going into this fight yeah definitely both of us are you are very excited for this next chapter uh I actually had something to look forward to after this fight but uh but you know uh first things first I had to handle business on Saturday all right well good luck to you Mario we'll see you tomorrow night thank you so much this is our next World title attraction please welcome to the stage first the Challenger hailing from and making his home right here in Las Vegas Nevada he's the former wwo champion of the world please welcome Jesse Magdaleno and now please welcome to the stage the defending champion from westo Texas the former unified super banam world champion the current WBC in interim WBC featherweight World title holder the heartbreaker Brandon.


 

Canelo vs Munguia 

Figeroa and Now ladies and Gentlemen let's bring our fighters to the scale the WBC featherweight World title weight limit is 126 lb first to the scale is the Challenger with a record of 29 wins two losses he has 18 wins coming by way of knockout he'll be challenging for the featherweight Title Here is the former wwo 122 PB champion of the world Jesse Magdaleno Jesse Magdaleno ways in 128. 6 lb 128. 6 that weight is over the limit we'll see if that fight will go on back to you in just a moment now to the scale of the defending Champion is record 241 and one with 18 Knockouts the two Division World Champion and the current WBC interim featherweight World title holder the very exciting the heartbreaker brandan figeroa Brandon Figaro always in at 125.4 PBS 125.4 ladies and gentlemen I've been informed there's been a deal made the fight will go on 12 rounds should Jesse Magdaleno win this fight he will not be able to take the belt but the fight is on in our second world title attraction tomorrow night [Music] there they are ladies and gentlemen for the interim WBC featherweight World title the heartbreaker Brandon Figaroa versus Jesse Magdaleno once again we're going to hear from both of these Fighters once again my pleasure to hand it over to Jordan plant Jesse good to see you you're fighting in your hometown in Las Vegas what is your message to your fans supporting their Hometown guy to always know that I'm uh always rooting for you guys and I hope you guys are rooting for me let's bring this Victory home and uh let's bring these titles home what are you looking to prove tomorrow night that I'm the I'm the better fighter that I'm going to be the better person you know I feel ready I'm mentally ready physically ready and let's get this going we'll see you in the ring tomorrow night thank you so much good luck Brandon good to see you again one more sleep until you step through those ropes I know you've got to be excited what can fans expect to see from tomorrow [Music] night magdalo seems very confident against you what's your message to him I mean I'm just ready uh I know it's going to be a great great fight I'm coming with everything and I want to take the victory back to the 956 all right we'll see you tomorrow night in the ring thank you so much good luck well fans our opening pay-per-view attraction featur Fe the WBA welterweight championship of the world and at this time we ask you to please welcome them as they make their way to the stage first the world title Challenger joins us from Barcelona Venezuela here is the undefeated world rank Contender introducing Gabrielle El capan mest [Music] and now making his way to the stage the defending Champion hailing from Kus Lithuania here is the undefeated WBA welterweight champion of the world amantas onas and now let's bring our fighters to the scale in this our first world title attraction of the evening and the opening pay-per-view attraction at the scale the weight limit is 147 lbs a very strict way and limit as we are fighting for the WBA welterweight championship of the world first of the scale with an outstanding and long amiter career he is undefeated as a professional six wins no losses one draw with five big wins coming by way of knockout the acclaimed 26 Olympian The Undefeated Challenger making the first attempt of the world title Gabriel El Capitan my 14 Gabrielle Mestre weighs in at 146.880 nine of his wins coming by way of knockout the 2016 Olympian making the First Defense of his title the WBA welterweight champion of the world amantas stones 146.640 6 momentarily we're going to have our Fighters face off the last time they'll see each other before they meet in the center of the Ring tomorrow night in our opening attraction then we'll hear more from them in a brief question and answer session spe and there they are ladies and gentlemen opens up our pay-per-view WBA welterweight championship of the world a manes stanonis versus Gabrielle mestr and now let's hear from our Fighters I hand the microphone over to respected PBC reporter and boxing pundit Jordan plint thank you Jimmy my estre you and sanon fought in 2015 in the amateurs it didn't go your way but how good is the field have the opportunity to avenge that loss here in the pros uh look 2015 was tough no doubt about it but now we're both Pros we turn the page and I can't wait for Saturday night because it's going to be a great fight I hope I get my Redemption but in a way it's going to be great to see all the fans here see how far I've come and how far I'm going to take it against t and what would it mean to you to to win the WBA welterweight World title [Music] it would mean a lot to me I've given a lot of Happiness to my country as an amateur and I want to continue doing so.

Canelo Alvarez Vs. Jaime Munguia: Odds, Records, Prediction

 I want to continue making my country proud this Saturday night because you guys mean a lot to me and I want to give my best for you all because you guys are the best for me thank you so much best of luck to you tomorrow night we're going to head over to San yonas and that was Martine B translating for us thank you so much all right samas join me over here please you face him once and the amateurs you beat him how do you do it again tomorrow night nothing going to change on Saturday night I'm going bring Mexican stand I'm going to have my B with me what did you see in that final face off when you looked into his eyes nothing he's ready and I'm glad the last time my oppent didn't show up you know so this what showed up so I'm very happy and we have a fight so feels amazing after two years I know you're excited to be back we can't wait to see you in the ring thank you so much thank you once again this bout is 10 rounds in the super welterweight Division coming to the stage first with the record of 34 victories 33 of those coming by way of knockout and just two defeats representing Valencia Valenzuela here is Johan Gonzalez and now we welcome his opponent out of Casa Grande Arizona with 20 victories 16 by knockout and just one blemish here is one of the top Super welterweight contenders Jesus mono Ramos no yeah no way I got it's just exactly likeus all right we are now ready for the fighters to step onto the scale once again from Venezuela here is Johan [Applause] Gonzalez no like stand close enough to translate 153.7 153.7 for Gonzalez and now we welcome his opponent getting set to step onto the scale once again arasa Grand Arizona here is Jesus Moto Ramos [Music] 154.50 154.50 for Ramos this is a 10 round bout at 155 lbs our second M for our PBC on Prime video prelims Jesus mono Ramos against Johan Gonzalez our PBC prelims begin tomorrow on Prime video from T-Mobile Arena 6 p.m. p.m. eastern time 300 p.m. Pacific our paper view card begins from T-Mobile Arena tomorrow 8:00 p.m. eastern time 5:00 p.m Pacific but first we have our PBC prelims on Prime video 600 p.m. eastern time 300 p.m. Pacific now let's meet our Fighters our first prelim out is 10 rounds in the super welterweight division with the record of 19 victories 12 by knockout opposite of three defeats and one draw out of Los Angeles California here is Ronald Cruz and now we welcome his opponent with the record of 17 victories 12 wins by knockout and just one defeat out of rosin New Jersey he is the number four ranked WBA Contender white magic Vito miliki Jr all right ladies and gentlemen it's now time for our Fighters to step onto the scale once again out of Los Angeles California please welcome Ronald Cruz 152 point2 152 point2 for Cruz and now it's time to welcome the young Rising Star once again here is white magic veto mil Nikki Jr 153.7 153.7 for white magic this is our first bout on our PBC prelims on Prime video tomorrow 10 rounds in the super welterweight division veto mil Nikki Jr versus Ronald Cruz thank you so much for watching this video and make sure to subscribe for more videos of your favorite Fighters over here on fight up TV and give us a follow online as well at fight up TV on Twitter and on Instagram we appreciate it guys

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post